Why is the service called ‘Sahaja Express’?
In Mooji’s own words: ‘Sahaja is the natural and effortless state of being. The energy of the term Sahaja reminds us of the uncreated Truth existing within our own being as the natural Self. Sahaja means ‘Truth’, it means ‘to be’ and it means ‘that which is timelessly present’.
How do I subscribe to Sahaja Express?
There are two ways to subscribe for Sahaja Express; if you have a Cleeng account or if you do not yet have a Cleeng account. Please follow the steps below:
If you do not have an account with Cleeng;
1. You can start the process here at mooji.tv/subscription. Here you are invited to watch the video in which Sri Mooji speaks about Sahaja Express and how it came into being.
2. At the bottom of this page you will see buttons ‘One month free trial’, ‘Login’ and ‘Subscribe’. All these buttons are clickable. Now to subscribe for the ‘Free Month Trial’ you can click either ‘Subscribe’ or ‘Free Month Trial’. (Please note the Free Month Trial offer is only for first timers to Sahaja Express and if you have had an account before you are exempt from this offer) .
3. Once you click on ‘Free Month Trial’ or ‘Subscribe’ you will come to this page (see image below). We suggest you connect with the option ‘Email’.
4. Once you have chosen, you will be taken to this page (see image below). If you already have a Cleeng account, select ‘I already have an account’, enter your details and click ‘Login’. If you do not have an account, select ‘I am new’, enter your desired login details and click ‘Create an account’.
5. Once clicked, you will be taken to this page (see image below). Here you can enter your first name, last name, re-enter your email address and then click ‘Confirm’. Please note: if this is your first time with Cleeng you will see the ‘Trial period’ £0.00.
6. To receive your Free Trial Month or to re-subscribe, you will have to enter payment details. You can choose either ‘Paypal’ or ‘Card’ (All major credit cards are accepted). Once entered, you will now have access to Sahaja Express and be taken to ‘This Month’.
If you already have a login with Cleeng but are not subscribed;
1. You can start the process here at mooji.tv/subscription. Here you are invited to watch the video in which Moojiji speaks about Sahaja Express and how it came into being.
2. At the bottom of this page you will see buttons ‘One month free trial’, ‘Login’ and ‘Subscribe’. All these buttons are clickable. Please click ‘Login’.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to this page (see image below).
4. Click ‘Subscribe’ at the bottom of the page. Please now continue from step 5 in ‘If you haven’t got an account with Cleeng’ above.
Who is Cleeng?
Our payment system is powered by Cleeng and you can read their Terms and Conditions here.
I signed up, can you please show me how to use Sahaja Express?
When you are on the homepage of mooji.tv you will see a tab called ‘Sahaja Express’. Once you click on this tab, you enter a page which starts with a video of Moojibaba introducing Sahaja Express. Please scroll down and click on the ‘Login’ button and login with your email address by clicking on connect with ‘Email’.
Once you are logged in, you can enjoy the beautiful content within this website. You will see three tabs: ‘Live’ – ‘This Month’ – ‘The Collection’.
You have logged in and are directed to all videos within the tab ‘This Month’. Click on the thumbnail of the video to watch that particular video. Please click on play button of the video player and the video will start. Click on the tab ‘This Month’ to return to the general overview of this month’s videos. Any video uploaded within 7 days, will show ‘NEW’ in the upper left corner of the video image.
Once videos are older than one month, they will move to ‘The Collection’. You will find every video uploaded since the beginning of Sahaja Express. When you click on the tab ‘The Collection’, a database appears. Here you will find different ways you can search for a specific video:
If you wish to refine your search, this is possible on the second line. You can search for:
Sometimes live events are only broadcasted on Sahaja Express and this is the place you need to be to watch them. When you click on the tab ‘Live’, the event you wish to watch live, will appear on the screen. The broadcast will automatically start once the event goes live.
Account and Log out
In the upper left corner of the Sahaja Express page, you will find a link to:
How can I continue using Sahaja Express after the one month free trial?
Twenty-eight days after the date of subscription you will receive a reminder email which explains that the payment details that were entered upon subscription will be charged automatically for the following month until action is taken to stop the subscription. If you wish to find out how to unsubscribe, please keep on reading.
How do I unsubscribe?
If you wish to unsubscribe, this is easily done through your Cleeng account. Please go through the following steps:
Once you have successfully unsubscribed, you will still have full access to Sahaja Express videos until the end of your current monthly billing period, after which your subscription will end. You can resubscribe at any time.
Should you need any assistance, please email us at email@example.com and we will be very happy to help.
Remember: Please ensure that you understand the terms of your Internet Service Provider. We cannot assume responsibility if your access to Sahaja Express is limited or inaccessible due to data transfer limitations from your internet service provider.
When and how do I get billed?
After your one month free trial, you will be billed monthly. This happens on the same day each month based on the day of your initial subscription. An electronic bill will be sent by Cleeng to the email address you provided during registration. The payment service for Sahaja Express is powered by Cleeng.
What can I do if my login does not work?
If you are experiencing difficulties with your log in to Sahaja Express, or having problems with creating a Cleeng account, please contact Cleeng:
What can I do if i am having payment issues?
If you are experiencing difficulties with payments for Sahaja Express, please contact Cleeng: https://support.cleeng.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
I am having problems viewing the videos
If you wish to unsubscribe, this is done through your Cleeng account.
Here are a few suggestions that might solve the issue:
Can I access Sahaja Express from all of my devices?
Yes you can. You can watch Sahaja Express on your PC, laptop, smartphone, tablet and TV.
What are the browser requirements?
We recommend that you install the latest browser for your device. The service streaming provider we use (Vimeo) supports the following browsers: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, and Internet Explorer. You can update your browser(s) here:
What is the Sahaja Express refund policy?
If you are experiencing technical problems due to our service, please notify us. If we are unable to restore your subscription access within 48 hours, upon your request a full refund (£20 GBP) will be granted for the current billing period.
Please be aware that we cannot assume responsibility for any user difficulties you may be experiencing, technical or non-technical, that are not directly connected to our service. But if your problem persists, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our very best to help you.