This Online Retreat with Mooji is for those who are genuinely drawn to Self-discovery. This environment is not for the merely curious, but for those who have a sincere and wholehearted commitment to Self-discovery. Each participant is asked to follow these guidelines which are in place to facilitate your awakening.
- Approach the retreat with the understanding that it is not a casual event — it is for those earnestly seeking Self-realisation in this life.
- Present questions to Mooji in a simple, open and honest way — come as though this is your only opportunity for freedom. Mooji encourages you to present your question in written form, to get to the essence of what your burning question for freedom really is.
- As much as possible throughout the retreat, move quietly with your attention resting in silent awareness. This greatly supports you making the most of your opportunity.
- Retreats are not a replacement for any therapy or other medical treatment or diagnosis. If you are currently receiving or have previously received any medical treatment or therapy for issues related to mental health, this retreat may not be suitable for you. Therefore, for those with a history of serious mental health conditions, it is not advisable to attend this retreat without ensuring it is reasonably safe to do so. Please check with a specialist healthcare practitioner whether attending the retreat is suitable for you at this time. More information can be found here.
- You agree to have your image and voice recorded and possibly used for the sharing of Satsang on DVD, mp3 and on the Internet. All recorded material will be used to serve Satsang only. Images of all individuals will be treated with the utmost sensitivity and respect.
- It is essential that those who intend to join this retreat watch these important videos:
An Invitation to Freedom
A Simple and Profound Introduction to Self-Inquiry
A Direct Introduction to Perfect Presence