GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE INTENSIVE PARTICIPANTS
Welcome to this Online Intensive with Mooji.
It is highly encouraged that those intending to join this intensive via internet to know and accept the guidelines beforehand in order to take full advantage of this beautiful opportunity. We ask all participants who are joining from home to respect and abide by these guidelines for the full period of the intensive.
Everybody who feels to participate in this retreat is required to watch these videos before registering:
An Invitation to Freedom
A Simple and Profound Introduction to Self-Inquiry
A Direct Introduction to Perfect Presence
- As much as possible, avoid social interactions during the intensive. This ensures that the attention is not pulled outward but remains in the heart’s energy field. In this way, you make the most of your opportunity.
- If, during the intensive, you have a burning question for Mooji, you may send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot guarantee that your letter will be read during the intensive, though Mooji does give priority to the written questions from online participants.
- Please do not submit your question before the intensive begins.
- Keep your question essential, short, and to the point as Mooji is not keen to read long letters.
- Where possible, refrain from too much activity, allowing time to rest and stay in quietude.
- It is recommended to take some time between Satsang sessions to sit quietly.
General system requirements for watching live broadcasts:
- System Requirements: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- Supported desktop browsers: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, Safari 8 or higher, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge
- Supported mobile browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari (iOS), Android native browser (Samsung devices only)
- Adobe Flash Player: http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ (Not required for Google Chrome)
- Java: http://www.java.com/en/download/
- Internet Connection: 5-10 Mbps download speed is recommended. Check your connection at www.speedtest.net.
We recommend using Google Chrome as it has Adobe Flash pre-installed and seems to have the least technical difficulties. If you are having any trouble watching the live stream or recordings, please try switching to Google Chrome.