Online Retreat – Zmar May 2017 – Broadcast Information
This page is for those registered to join the Silent Retreat via live internet broadcast. You can register and watch here.
If you have technical difficulties
Register and watch here
All Satsang sessions of this retreat will be broadcast live.
The schedule will be announced each day on this page.
Throughout the retreat there may be live broadcast of other events such as spontaneous talks, guided meditation, bhajans singing and laughing yoga.
Please see this page for daily updates or changes to the satsang schedule and any additional broadcasts.
Welcome to this Online Silent Retreat with Mooji.
It is highly encouraged that those intending to join the retreat via internet to know and accept the guidelines beforehand in order to take full advantage of this beautiful opportunity. We ask all retreat participants who are joining from home to respect and abide by these guidelines for the full period of the retreat.
Everybody who feels to participate in this retreat is required to watch these two videos before registering:
An Invitation to Freedom and A Simple and Profound Introduction to Self-Inquiry
- As much as possible, avoid social interactions during the retreat. This ensures that the attention is not pulled outward but remains in the heart's energy field. In this way, you make the most of your opportunity.
- If, during the retreat, you have a burning question for Mooji, you may send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep your question short and to the point, with no more than 4 or 5 sentences, as Mooji is not keen to read long letters. Please also include a photograph of yourself with your letter. We cannot guarantee that your letter will be read during the retreat, though Mooji does give priority to the written questions from online participants.
- Please do not submit your question before the retreat begins.
- Where possible, refrain from too much activity, allowing time to rest and stay in quietude.
- It is recommended to take some time between Satsang sessions to sit quietly.
IF YOU HAVE TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
If you have technical difficulties, please check the FAQ page on Mooji TV
. If your question is not answered here, you may send an email to email@example.com